Hannah Subayi Kamuanga is an experienced impact investor in Africa, with a particular focus on Francophone Africa and gender-lens strategies.
· She is currently acting as the Country Officer for the Republic Democratic of Congo (DRC) within Proparco – one of the largest DFIs in the world (https://www.proparco.
· In addition, Hannah has also been advising a number of leading funds on the Continent through various mandates:
· She is currently an investment committee member of Launch Africa (https://www.
· Hannah has been recently appointed as a board member of ABAN, the African Business Angel Network (ABAN) is a Pan-African non-profit association (https://
· Hannah is also the co-founder of 2 top investment clubs in Africa – Dazzle Angels, the first women-led tech club investing in female-led tech businesses and DIA, the first DRC impact investment club in the country. Before joining Proparco, Hannah was a portfolio manager in a 1bn$ African fund and an investment banker in London. She graduated from HEC Paris Business School and from Paris I – La Sorbonne Law School.